About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 25, 2011

#176/365--Life's a Dance, or 30 on My List of 40 Things

Life and the two-step have a lot in common. 
Both take practice and learning from your mistakes. 
Everyone has a different take on it.
You have to learn how to follow someone's lead.
Sometimes, you step on people's feet.
It's fun to get caught up spinning around.
You have to look where you are going, or trust your partner.
Most importantly, though, you have to have fun.

This is Gene.  He gives dancing lessons.  I attempted to learn how to two-step.  And I also attempted to practice.  What I learned quickly is that people two-step in their own way.  You just have to follow their lead.  Or, be a good leader.  Which is a lot easier said than done.  I just need more practice!

2 comments:

  1. Well, as they say, Life's a dance -YOU LEARN AS YOU GO! Wish I could go to a bar and two step alongside you!

    ReplyDelete