About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 5, 2011

#156/365--Scrapping with My Girl, or 28 on My List of 40

This is what we had to work with...
Some things borrowed from friends and some things we already had at home,
scraps.
We made paper sack scrapbooks. Or, I should say, that's what I made.
The cover:
The pages:
Back cover:
((I decided to fill it in with all the pictures and memorabilia from my list of 40 things))

What Lauren started:
(but then she decided that she wanted to pick pictures before finishing her booklet)
What Lauren did instead:

That sure was a lot of fun--the whole creating process.
I might have found a new hobby...













3 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! They are beautiful. Can't wait to seem them filled with pictures. Love the idea of using paper sacks. Sparks some ideas for homemade journals. Hmmmm...I wanna come over and play next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive! Be careful that hobby can very quickly turn into an obsession! When you get a chance check out Becky Higgins 'Project Life' it reminds me of your blog+journaling+scrappin!
    PS. How beautiful is your daughter?! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome fun times! :) I love Lauren's scripture pages!! :)

    ReplyDelete