About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

#166/365--Mother/Son time, or 5 on My List of 40

Michael and I got to spend a little QT together today while Lauren was off doing her thing....we volleyed the ball around the racquetball court for almost two hours. I figured it was best to learn how to actually hit the ball off the wall and practice doing that for awhile, then I came home and watched some youtube videos that taught the rules and how to score it. Now, among the things that I will need practice in now...anyone up for some court time? :)


((I don't know why the pics have that green tint other than it was the "court-lighting"))

2 comments:

  1. LOVE racquetball!! Have to say it again... I envy all of your fun of late!!!

    ReplyDelete