About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 3, 2011

#154/365--Set Your Mind to It, or 40 on My List of 40

A lot of people compare their lives to a juggling act. I decided to master mine. First, I went online to see if there was a website that would teach me how...and I found this:
Then, I found 3 objects of the same size, same weight...
...then, I followed the directions on the website and spent about an hour or so practicing...and came up with this:

You know what they say. Practice makes perfect. Where there's a will, there's a way. If you set your mind to it, you can do it. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. All's well that ends well. A woman's work is never done. A rolling stone gathers no moss...oh...sorry...I went a different direction for a minute there.
Juggling my way to 40...peace.

3 comments:

  1. WAY! to Go!! But you already juggle life as a single parent - you master that didn't you think you'd master a few little balls...

    so, can you make a glass of orange juice now??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did my comment go? Did you delete it?! I posted the other day... sigh. Well, now I forgot all of the wonderful things I had to say so - good job! Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohooo! Now I have to try something other than scarves....

    ReplyDelete