About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 23, 2011

#174/365--Lone Star Series, Game 3

It's the Astros vs. the RANGERS!  The two Texas teams--National League vs. American League--all for the Silver Boot trophy!  And, more importantly, Dollar Hot Dog night!  We began our night waaaay up here, the cheap (or not so cheap on premier game nights) seats...




And then...as if by a stroke of luck...in the 6th inning, we were able to upgrade our seats (well...long story short, we knew some people with great seats...who had empty seats around them...and we...um..."snuck" down, so to speak...)


and we were even seen on TV!!

(you know you can see me right there with the famous "sunglasses" headband!!--that's Lauren beside me and then Mikey.  On the other side of me--my niece, Maya; above Lauren, our good friend, Julia, my niece, Jenna, and my sister-in-law, Julie)
It was a good night.




1 comment:

  1. Yay! I totally saw you before you described yourself! I am still stuck on dollar dog night just like on FB. I am a sucker for a hot dog!

    ReplyDelete