About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 6, 2011

#157/365--Behind Homeplate with the Homies, or 4 on My List of 40

Our Kindergarten Team is wonderful. We've been doing "Team Building Activities" this past year in order to grow closer together--to know each other better--to build friendships--bond. I love these girls anyway, and these times we've had together just really reinforce why. The way these "Team Building Activities" work is that each of us gets to choose something that we like to do and everyone else has to do it with us. My activity was a Ranger game. And, since 4 on my list of 40 things was to sit behind homeplate, why not knock out two things at once? Here were our seats:


...and here is us:
Kindergarten Teachers ROCK! :)


1 comment:

  1. Love these activities - y'all are having SO much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete