About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 2, 2011

#153/365--Wastin' Away...

Grumpy.  That's the dwarf I'd be right now if I had to choose which one I am most like of the Seven Dwarves.  I don't really know why.  Maybe I'm tired.  Maybe I'm run down.  Maybe I've had too much baseball.  Maybe I've had too much school.  Maybe I can't find the off button.  Or the stop sign.  Or the pause.  I've been in perpetual fast forward.  It's like that dream you have where you are falling fast toward the ground, out of control, spinning...
...so there I sat at baseball practice, whining about not having time to complete my list of 40 things.  I wanted to kick my own butt, I was so annoying to myself.  I'm sleeping in tomorrow.  Maybe with some sleep, I'll have a better attitude...a nicer outlook on life...a kinder perspective...sweeter words...
...and I can move on with my life, instead of my life moving on without me.
Get it together, Lady.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you write. I wish you felt better. Something tells me that you will get it together. ;) And you have LOTS of time before your birthday - hope it feels like that when you get up today.

    ReplyDelete