About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

#159/365--Making Memories, or 32 on My List of 40

When my kids were younger, I used to get their pictures taken all the time. But it's been awhile. And this time, I jumped in the mix. We had a great time, although the kids were more timid than usual-- contribute that to the heat of the day and the "non" circulation of air in the ballpark. No matter, I think we got some good shots. We had a great guy do the pics for us--you can see some of the pics on his facebook page. (John Hock Photography) Here are some shots that I got:






2 comments:

  1. Loved seeing the pictures on FB - some great shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! Perfect place for your family pictures!! :) I can't wait to see them all - I tried to see some but site wasn't working right - each picture was taking forever!! I saw a few though and they are GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete