About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 20, 2011

#79/365--Family Game Night

Mancala...Lauren's choice...
(We took turns playing each other)

YES!!  Phase 10--My favorite game! I finally got them to play it with me (they hate it--well, I mean they say they hate it but when we play they sure seem to have a great time)!


A sample of the craziness that was my kids tonight...


And scrabble...Mikey's choice...

Why, yes. Yes "pawer" is a word.  Look it up.  It's not just how Texans say "power."
(That's Lauren's joke, I can't take credit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment