About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 13, 2011

#72/365--Facial

My sweet friend, Andrea, now a BeautiControl consultant, came to visit me at my mom's tonight. I haven't seen her in about a year or so, and it was very good to catch up. Dre' and I met in college, became roommates and realized we were kindred spirits. We were besties almost immediately. No matter how much time we spend apart, once we get together again it's as if no time has passed. Tonight, she gave us her spa treatment. It's always fun to be pampered. :) love me some Andrea time!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Man... every time I come to your blog lately I want to do what you are doing. This down time and relaxation is SCREAMING at me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh... does the fact that I used "SCREAMING" also speak to the fact that I need a little relaxation time? ;P

    ReplyDelete