About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 3, 2011

#62/365--99+ Luftballons

Somewhere, under there, is my desk!

We've been learning about Texas this week.
Tomorrow, we are having fun, Cowboy-type activities
in each classroom for the kiddos to rotate around through. 

One classroom is making a "Friendship Trailmix"--Texas' motto is Friendship.

Another classroom is doing "Stories around the Campfire."

A third class is "Ropin' Cattle"--by tossing hula hoops over upside down chairs

A fourth class is having "Horse Racing"--using stick horses
 (some homemade by the kids)

My class is "Bucking Broncos"--sitting on balloons
and trying to make them pop!
That's my "corral" you see in the above picture. 
My "broncos" are gonna be rarin' to go tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment