About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 12, 2011

#70/365--Buildings

Stuck in traffic, on the way to Arkansas, I was noticing how beautiful the Dallas skyline is in the sunset. I wondered to myself, how awful it must be to have buildings coming down all around you and waves crashing in on you--thinking of all that was and is happening in Japan right now. This sight, in a matter of seconds, caused me to be very thankful for my life. My family, my friends...all of it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Indeed! Lighting my fire to get my earthquake supplies in order finally.

    ReplyDelete