About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

#68/365--It Left a Mark

Once upon a time, I had a toilet that kept running and running...
I knew--since I'd had this problem before--that I needed to tighten that little screw right there--on the top of the floaty bobber thingy.  And to do that, I'd need a flathead screwdriver (You never knew I was so mechanically literate did you?).  I went downstairs to the place where I keep my tools...

...see that top shelf...yeah that's it...that's where my "tool box" is stored...
This is my "tool box."
I reached up to "shimmy" said "tool box" into a position so that I could grab it and pull it down (since I am a tad vertically challenged).  In doing so, the drawer on the "tool box" opened up, fell forward, and hit me on the forehead...
...right there on the upper right side (my left--your right)...

...yeah...that scratch.  And it hurts, too.
Guess I'll have to find a better spot for my "tool box."
And my toilet is still running, even after I tried to shut it off.
Guess I'll have to find a better plumber?

2 comments:

  1. HELLO!! Denny is good with floaty bobbler thingies in toliets... give us a call as to when to come by & he can fix it.

    btw - you crack me up!! I love your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Maybe it's time for a new flapper... and a step stool. But, until then - your hair looks great and your scrunchy face picture is FAB! You look good, girl!

    ReplyDelete