About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 12, 2011

#71/365--Family

Spring Break with my fabulous family...


Cousins making collages



Mom and Erik making lunch



Mikey and Felicity playing outside



Joshua's silly face



Caleb eating lunch



Off they go, into the wild...



Movie night, just us girls, while the kids are out camping.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds wonderful! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone's having fun! It's always so good to see family. How did your brother do in his marathon?

    ReplyDelete