About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 5, 2011

#64/365--Bitterly...

...cold, that is.  Today was "opening day" for Bronco Baseball
--Mikey's first game of his season.
Brr.  It was cloudy...a tad rainy, 40 degrees,  and the winds were from the north at 20-25 mph--giving us a nice windchill of 30 degrees.
Mikey--with layers--3 seen here, and another in the dugout

Lauren, hiding under all her layers

and me.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet that you all go to his games! But man oh man was it cold and windy today. It cut our run short for sure.

    ReplyDelete