About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 22, 2011

#141/365--In Honor of...

...Lauren!  I didn't get the opportunity to wish Lauren a "Happy Birthday" on the morning of her birthday (other than text), or to cook her "birthday breakfast" since she was with her dad.  Which is why, on Saturday morning, I made homemade pancakes...


...then she was off to Six Flags with choir (end of the year celebration)...
and I got to spend the afternoon with my favorite boy!

...who wanted to bake Lauren's official birthday cake...
...and when Lauren got home from Six Flags...
...we officially sang "Happy Birthday!"
We love our Lauren!



1 comment: