About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 5, 2011

#125/365--Flip-Flops

I took the day off so I could catch up on some errands and prep my house for the upcoming recarpeting (or, I mean 22 on my list of 40).  The main objective for the day was to clean out my closets.  For your safety, I did not take pics of what my closets looked like before I began the excavation.  I also did not take "after" pics.  The reason behind this is because I found something else that was, in my opinion, quite astonishing. 
Flip-Flop, anyone?
In case you don't feel like counting...that's 22 pair of flips.  Including my flip-flop slippers.  Holy summer, Batman!!  That's outrageous!  ONLY 22?  I must fix this problem with a little retail therapy very soon.  No one should have less than 25 pair of flips.  :)  I'm a flip flop girl!

((By the way, I did find a few pair of shoes that I am donating, along with some clothes, to Goodwill-or possibly the homeless shelter.))

1 comment: