About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

#138/365--Hodge Podge

I have an assortment of pics from today that I want to include.  It's sort of how my brain is functioning these days--very scattered, jumping from thought to thought.  Here we go...

1st:  Baseball injury--Mikey got hit while he was at bat during his game over the weekend.  The picture is a few days old...the bruise is getting worse...



2nd:  Part of the rebuild from my "flood" a few weeks ago (c'mon, let's be specific, 55 days ago), was completed today...(you know this means partial completion of 22 on my list of 44)...


3rd:  Did you KNOW a daisy and a dandelion are part of the same flower family?!  Maybe you did know this and I am a little behind the curve here.  I was looking at my flowerbed--you know, the one I planted way back...oh...a few months ago--or more specifically, 62 days ago? Anyway...I was looking at the flowers thinking--wow I need to weed the flowerbed...I've got dandelions growing...but then it occured to me that it was, in fact, the daisies I had planted.  Wow, I thought to myself,  My daisy leaves sure do look like my dandelion leaves (yes, I have dandelions ALL over my backyard).  Next thing you know, I had out my handy-dandy iPhone, looking up daisies and dandelions.  Sure enough.


I have had more random thoughts but perhaps I'll leave you to ponder the Daisy-Dandelion relationship...


No comments:

Post a Comment