About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 7, 2011

#127/365--Shoeless "Doh!"

I'm sure you've heard of the famous baseball player, Shoeless Joe...? The story goes that one game he had some new shoes and they were hurting his feet, so in the 7th inning, he took off his shoes and played the rest of the game like that. He's also in association with throwing the 1919 World Series game.

Mikey forgot his shoes when we left this morning to go to Lauren's soccer game...


...my Shoeless Boy...
Maybe he will remember them next time?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: