About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 14, 2011

#134/365--Mall with My Girl

Since when does the mall open at 10?  I dunno...but I got to have some extra time with my sweet girl.  Chik-fil-a was open, so we had a little breakfast together before we went for a spectacular, successful shopping trip to get an 80's outfit for her spring choir concert.  I <3 her so much.  And next week, she will be 14.  She is becoming such a cool person.  I mean...she's always been cool...but...I mean...she is becoming an adult.  She's fun to hang out with.  Makes great jokes.  Laughs at herself.  Has wonderful taste.  We just had such a fun time at the mall today.  I only hope she had as much fun with me...and also that she will let me fix her hair for 80's night...I had lots of practice...
:)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the 80's Hair POST!! Only an expert can do the do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean!! I can't believe they don't open at 9. Can't wait to see her hair and outfit.

    ReplyDelete