About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 19, 2011

#139/365--Awesome 80's and 27 on My List of 40

Lauren's Junior High choir had their spring concert tonight.  The theme was, "Awesome 80's!"  I took complete advantage of the opportunity to convert my daughter into a "mini-me."

She was having NONE of it.  Not a single bit.  But that's ok.  I sorta took over the curling iron...
This is actually the after-effect.  You see, I, too, was going to wear my hair up--totally 80's style...like this:
...but then...I felt like a total wannabe.  Wait.  What?  Me?  A Wannabe?  Dude.  I was there.  I lived the eighties!!  Bahaha! 

The concert was so very much fun!  Made me want to go sing more karaoke.  Here's some video of the show.  The song choices were excellent :)

Lauren is located right in the middle of this, very poor video, by the mike.

Some S-S-S-S-A-A-A-A-F-F-F-F-E-E-E-E-T-T-T-T-Y-Y-Y-Y-safesafesafety dancedancedance for ya?




Maybe a little hope, with Don't Stop Believin'?

Enjoy!
<3
(:

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Great job mama! Lauren, just own it! You look great!

    ReplyDelete