About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

#130/365--Repeat Offense, or 13 on My List of 40

I think one thing I have discovered in making a list of 40 things to do before I turn 40 is that there are a zillion everyday things I would love to do more often. I have taken life for granted all too often. And my picture for today is definitely something I would do over and over again. Don't waste a good rainstorm. Even if your dog is a nervous wreck and poops everywhere while you are gone. Dance. Dance your heart out. Even if there is no music. Revel in the cleansing power of the rain.
me dancing in sheets and torrents of pouring rain


my friend, Tara, twirling in the downpour


2 comments:

  1. Good for you!!!! Just watch out for the lightening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O) yall make my heart smile big!!

    ReplyDelete