About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 27, 2011

#58/365--Sick Boy gets Bored

My son has been running a bit of a temperature for the past 24 hours, stuffy head, plugged ears, sore throat...probably-hopefully-allergies, but I wasn't taking any chances and much to his great pleasure, I made him stay home from church.  There were stipulations though.  No Xbox.  Well, sometime in the 2 hours that Lauren and I were gone to church, boredom struck.  Michael used my phone to take over 200 pictures of his face, in progression, so that when you click the arrow that takes you to the next picture, it looks a bit like a movie...sort of.  I'm, obviously, not posting all 200 pics.  I just picked a few to share.  Little does he know his silliness gets to be my pictures of the day!





hee.hee.hee.hee.

2 comments:

  1. 200?!?!?!?!?!?!? That is a lot of silly faces! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious!! the memories later will be something to laugh about for sure...

    ReplyDelete