About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

#47/365--It's That Time

I can't express the feelings this evokes in me.  Mikey had baseball practice tonight.  The temperature was mild, except for the cool wind.  The sky was clear.  The sounds of balls hitting gloves, bats hitting balls, dirt crunching under cleats...Baseball is just so much fun to me.  And this felt like "home."
Bring on Spring and Summer!

3 comments:

  1. Just wish there weren't SO many practices. What a good baseball mama you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you love Baseball - I love your passion for the sport - not just because Mikey plays... Great pics too!

    ReplyDelete