About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

#33/365--Ice Day, Part 2, Randomness

After "rolling power outages," our tv no longer worked...

"Snowball Soup"
(no, really, it's hot chocolate with marshmallows...)
Our street

What we had for dinner because we had to get out of the house
(for the record, it was a little scary, but not too bad out on the streets)


Oh...and there's this one...just some random cuteness.

1 comment:

  1. Your street doesn't look so bad. :) Glad you got out for some dinner grub... sorry about the TV - that is a total bummer.

    ReplyDelete