About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

#39/365--Plume, or Birds of a Feather

...of smoke from the warehouse fire right down the highway from us...


...sticking together because there's about to be some more of that cold stuff...

3 comments:

  1. Stay warm - but not from the fire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I posted the warehouse picture as my picture of the day. Great minds think alike. Or our lives are so boring we can't come up with any other pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant the warehouse fire (not warehouse picture). And your picture looks much better. I was trying to drive when I took my photo.

    ReplyDelete