About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 4, 2011

#35/365--Footprints in the Snow

It's just Sandy and me here at my house.  Kids are with their dad.  I'm just a little bit bummed about that.  But needless to say, I'm thrilled about the snow.  It's beautiful.  It makes me so happy.  I just look at that blanket of white and it makes me feel so clean.  So peaceful.  So young.  It's snow, people.  Breaks my heart to hear people saying, "please stop snowing!"  It's winter.  It's suppose to snow in the winter.  I want tons of it.  Feet upon feet of it.  But since I can't have feet upon feet of it...how about some footprints in it?

Happy Snow Day! :)


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad we finally got real snow. I love it too! And your snowman is adorable...looking more like a snow ghost but great effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous I'll give you that. I just wish we wouldn't shutdown because of it and that we knew how to drive in it... I LOVE that you love it - I can enjoy it thru your spirit / eyes!

    ReplyDelete