About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 26, 2011

#56/365--Fun Friday

Fridays are those days of the week
--for me, at least--
where you heave a big sigh of relief.
The week is finally coming to a close. 
I am more relaxed with the kids in the classroom,
and we have "Fun Fridays." 
I left home early so I could get...
...which was going to be my picture of the day...
Until, just a little bit later.
This week, our Kindergarten has been learning
about North America, USA, and presidents.
To culminate, we trace their profiles to make silhouettes, glue them to American flags (another craft made by the kiddos) and then place them in the hallway so the parents (during open house) can guess which is their child.  I usually put my silhouette up as well (just to be a good sport), and normally, I have another teacher trace me.  Today, however...it was Fun Friday.  My kiddos had worked hard all week and they were really getting into the whole shadow thing.  So I decided to pick two kiddos that I knew I could trust, to trace my profile....and...once again, being a good sport so that my followers here can get a good kick out of it, here were the results...which quickly became my photos of the day...
Ms. Franco--"the man"


Ms. Franco--"the duck"

So, yeah.  I had Mrs. Sparks come trace me.

3 comments:

  1. I can totally see you in there! I mean, you have a nose and so do both of those!
    How hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I bet you just weren't sitting still ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just ms.franco the "bestest" teacher ever!! :O)

    ReplyDelete