About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, July 31, 2011

#212/365--Camping Trip, or 35 on My List of 40 Things

One of the things on my list of 40 things was to "sleep under the stars" and what a better way to do that than to go camping.  For my birthday, I planned a camping trip for my family and another friend of mine joined us with her family. 





We drove down to Canyon Lake, Texas through thick traffic.  It took about 5.5 hours to get to our campsite.  Both Sarah and I were anxious about putting the tent up by ourselves.  But we got it up in no time at all.  Then, we grilled hotdogs, made s'mores, and the kids played games and told ghost stories before going to sleep.  We had a lot of fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment