About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

#210/365--Seacret

This lady at a kiosk in the mall practically accosted me because of my beautiful fingernails.  She grabbed me and asked me if they were real.  Then she used this magical buffing block to make my nails look as though they had clear polish on them...well...only two of my fingernails.   I almost screamed with joy!!  I mean...I was so very excited that I could purchase that buffing block, cuticle gel, AND hand lotion--for the very low price of 59.99.  That's too expensive, you say?  But wait...have you heard of the DEAD SEA?  These products were made in Israel.  Their ingredients come straight from the dead sea.  The buffing block isn't made with plain old sand like the regular ones.  Wait....are you telling me you wouldn't have purchased the kit?  Take a look at my nails.....
Can't you see the difference?! 
Wait.  You STILL wouldn't buy it?!

I didn't either.
How will I live without it?

2 comments: