About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 7, 2011

#97/365--Almond Branches, or 24 on my list of 40

As another team-building activity, our wonderful Kindergarten team became Van Goghs tonight.  Fortunately, this allowed me to not only bond with my co-kinder-hearts, but also cross something off of my list of 40 things (see prior post). 

We began with a blank canvas...
...and a list of rules...
((I'm thinking I can follow these rules pretty closely!))

Background...


...beginning of branches...




...more branching...



...and still more branching...


...add some blossoms...


...and an artistic signature...


...and you end up with 5 Masterpieces...
...and one wonderfully bonded Kindergarten team!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Great job! Looks like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I see a fun event for Tuesday's girls!! for sure!! ;) Great team ;)

    ReplyDelete