About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, April 22, 2011

#111/365--#8 on my List of 40

Yep. It's me doing a little Ke$ha damage. I won't post the video because as hilariously fun as it was...well...what the what...I should totally post the video. What can you do but laugh with my crazy self!! It's bad. I warn ya. It's "horrible karaoke."

YouTube Video


Karaoke is like a drug. Once you do it, regardless of how bad it is, you totally want more. And you ask yourself...what should I sing next?!? I sang back up Kansas, with my good friend, Julia. I sang a little Eminem--well, I mean I attempted to rap Eminem--but it truly sounds better in the G6. I'm going back for more. I hope YOU are there with us!! What an amazing night. Greatness disguised as a sing-a-long!!



The next American Idol? Not even close. But--what's that comedy show?! Maybe!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. You. Are. So. SO. SOO. Much. FUN!!!!

    Dont' stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget your workout videos... this looks like it got your heart pumping pretty good! You are killing me with your "pocket" and "junk." Nicely done... I want to karaoke with you.

    ReplyDelete