About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 18, 2011

#108/365--WTWF...or World Thumb Wrestling Federation...

...and tonight, you could find it at Cici's Pizza...
When my kids were younger, and Cici's night came around, we'd go, and the kids would run crazy around Cici's with their friends, playing games and begging me for money.  Now that they have gotten a bit older, we still go every time it's Cici's night--but that's because, hey, it's pizza, it's a good cause, and mostly because I don't have to cook!  Mikey and Lauren don't run around the restaurant with their friends, playing games, asking for quarters anymore.  Mostly, they sit with me and we talk and laugh and enjoy our pizza, socializing.  Tonight, we sat by the kiddie vending machines.  You know the ones.  They lure you in with promises of yummy candies and the coolest toys you can only find here for only 50 cents.  My kids fell victim to the propaganda tonight and I guess I did, too, scrounging up quarters and loose change so they could both get something of equal value. 



Yes.  They are thumb wrestling puppets.  :)
Joy.

1 comment: