About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

#110/365--Dirty Field Trip

I was lucky enough to go with my fifth grader on his field trip today.  :) 


Pre-Science Test observation stations--ours(Mrs. Wilson and myself) was Earth (out of Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water--I almost want to start singing..."do you remember....the 21st night of September...").  Good times.  We also saw this cool bird...can't figure out what it is, though.
I'm calling it a blue-headed woodpecker.  That's the Franco name for it.  If you know the scientific name...lemme know!  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got to go on the field trip! How cool! And also glad that the weather was cooperating, even if it was a little muddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much he's changing... soon he's going to be a handsome young Michael...
    Not the cutie pie little Mikey...

    ReplyDelete