About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, April 30, 2011

#120/365--Subtitles, or 19 on My List of 40 Things

Tara and I decided to watch "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" tonight. It was ok...not my favorite foreign film that I've ever watched...but I'm still checking it off my list of 40 things to do before I turn 40!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. It's on my book list. I haven't seen the movie but I think I'll pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should really try The Motorcycle Diaries. It's really a great movie!

    ReplyDelete