About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 8, 2011

#8/365--Sorting

I'm not what you might call a "Type A" person. 
According to Wikipedia, 
"The theory describes a Type A individual as ambitious, aggressive, business-like, controlling, highly competitive, impatient, preoccupied with his or her status, time-conscious, and tightly-wound. People with Type A personalities are often high-achieving "workaholics" who multi-task, push themselves with deadlines, and hate both delays and ambivalence."
As for Type B personalities,
"The theory describes Type B individuals as perfect contrast to those with Type A personalities. People with Type B personalities are generally patient, relaxed, easy-going,
and at times lacking an overriding sense of urgency."
If you know me and have seen my house, then you know this to be true. I, quite frequently, lack that overriding sense of urgency.  Hey...I prioritize things.  I keep things in perspective. 
Some things are more important than others. 
But.
Silverware. In the right place. In the dishwasher...
Now that is something that is urgent.
Spoons with spoons.
Forks with forks.
Knives with knives.
Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I am a type A and I don't organize my dishwasher utensils. I think that makes you crazy. HEHEHE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm I never knew this about you... seems to not fit - I guess we all have our areas...

    ReplyDelete