About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 2, 2011

#2/365--Doggy Days

On this Sunday, January 2, 2011, knowing tomorrow, we all head back to school...
we gave Sandy, our dog, a break from us.


We met our friends, Tara (a.k.a. Miss Rowlands) and her niece, Grace, at the Dog Park
so our dogs could have a playdate (in Grace's words).


Dogs are so wonderful.  They love us when we feel
like no one else does. 
And with that "doggie sense" of theirs,
they know when we are feeling down.
Not leaving our side,
looking at us with their knowing eyes,
letting us love on them, which, in turn,
 brings us a little bit of healing.
Friends for life.



3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite parts is that they give you what you need, without asking why you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Euless had a dog park??? How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Playdates are fun for dogs, children, and adults alike. My guess is that even plants, pillows, and ants would enjoy playdates. Hmmmm...maybe we have thunderstorms because the occasional cloud playdate goes sour. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete