About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

#11/365--Hair

My old stylist left me.  There was no "Dear John," letter...I never saw it coming.  A whole year and a half together--from long to short to growing it back out...and then...gone.  Vanished.  I felt so lost.  Alone. For awhile, I managed on my own. But, after three months, It was time for a cut.  A friend of mine set me up with someone new.  I was apprehensive at first.  Would she understand my hair needs?  Would she leave me high and dry as other stylists have?  Would she care what I wanted? 




After our first appointment, I felt elated.  Love isn't the word, yet.  I'm taking it slowly this time around.  Wanna be careful not to get too attached.  Not just yet.  But, I think I've found my new stylist.


5 comments:

  1. I DIG it, girl! Take this one out on a second date, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like her. I was scared to set you up on this blind date. She really is awesome and won't leave you high and dry. Don't wait so long to call for a second date she may get her feeling hurt and think it just didn't work out...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! The nerve of that other stylist leaving you high and dry. But your hair looks dang cute so I guess maybe it happened for a reason? Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!! ;O) She's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete