About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, January 10, 2011

#10/365--Burning Irony

This afternoon, I put this bulletin board up at school...
(yes, I know Antarctica should be white...)
After showing this pic to Lauren she says to me, "Oh cool!  You can help me with my Science project..."
Little did I know it involved all of these big words and definitions and theories that I haven't heard for ages...
She has to "predict" how the "ring of fire" will move over the next 100 million years...

...Alas, fair daughter, you'll have to fend for yourself, once again...



2 comments:

  1. I have the utmost confidence that she will prevail . . . after all, she has had such excellent teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Homework sure has changed since I was in jr. high. I don't remember learning about a burning ring of fire but now your FB post is making total sense. Burns, burns, burns, that ring fire, that ring of fire.

    ReplyDelete