About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

#271/365--Sunrise

I do take a lot of sunrise/sunset/moon/cloud pictures.  Of course, the picture never does the subject justice.  Nature is just way more beautiful in the....well...Natural realm.  Pictures are only a copy.  A replica.  Looking at the picture is suppose to "replicate" the moment.  Remind you of something.  Create a memory inside a feeling...an emotion.  This picture certainly is not anything like what I saw this morning, driving to work.  But...I hope I captured something that inspires...it's the fresh start of a brand new day...which, in and of itself...is inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment