About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, September 4, 2011

#247/365--Life's Instructions

Other drivers irritate me.  For instance, when you see this sign...

...it means look out for oncoming vehicles...well, generally speaking. 
For instance, when you are exiting off of the freeway, other cars on the frontage roads see this sign and are suppose to give you the "right of way." 
Suppose to. 
 I think...correct me if I'm wrong...but...I THINK...it's the law?!? 
Said oncoming vehicles could possibly be going 45-50 mph....
...just sayin'...

And blondes riding in the passenger seat with their arrogant boyfriends shouldn't
"fly the bird"
to vehicles that have the right of way because they honk at you and
brake so that they don't crash into you. 

I just saved your life, woman.  And you're flippin me off?  Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment