About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 5, 2011

#249/365--Day with my Amazing Daughter

While Michael got to spend some time with one of his friends, Lauren and I spent the day together.  We went to the mall, to lunch, and the dog park.  It was a great day.  I cherish these one-on-one days I get with my kids every once in awhile.  They grow so fast and time pushes us to keep on keeping on.  We seldom get to appreciate each other.  Today, I got to hang with Lauren and treasure the young woman she is growing into.









fun.times.always.i.am.blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope you bought some of those wedge sneakers! You could be taller AND have less of a risk of twisting an ankle!

    ReplyDelete