About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, September 3, 2011

#245/365--Too Busy!

My poor dog.  Since school started, the kids and I have been on the go.  We truly "hit the ground, running."  Soccer, baseball, soccer, youth group, meet the teacher, curriculum meetings, after school meetings...We are home long enough to let the dog out and leave again.  And we come home in time for bed.  Thursday, as I was walking out for another "curriculum night," Sandy gave me the saddest look.  I felt bad.  She's my girl and she's always there for me.  :(

I was actually so busy that I didn't take a picture for this day.  But, feeling guilty, I took Sandy over to my friends' apt with me last night to have a doggie play date while we hung out.  My friend, Tony was so kind as to give Sandy a good haircut...
That's my clean-cut girl.
<3 her!

No comments:

Post a Comment