About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 31, 2011

#304/365--All Hallow's Eve

The last time I took my kids trick-or-treating...let's see...it must have been about 7 years ago.  This year, we have new friends--friends that are the perfect age for trick-or-treating--and so...we made plans to go with them. 
But, "the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry..." and all that jazz...
((unfortunate events re: yesterday's post & Lauren's costume))...and... Lauren had two tests  (Biology and Literature), so, costume-less and weighed down with homework, she (Perry the Platypus) chose to stay home and study...

...while Mikey, who finished his homework, donned his "Party Rock Anthem Robot" mask and "shufflin'" clothes, and hit the streets with Destyn and Luke...


...and he found his heart's desire for Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment