About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

#299/365--Self-Rising

I became a grandmother today. 
The birth announcement:

First car ride:

(this baby was a premie and so it still needed a little...development, if you will)

First outfits
(and the growth and development of his first few hours of life--yes, we decapitated a baby doll and hot glued it's head onto the flour sack.  It was a little disconcerting.)


Lauren gets to be a mom of this flour sack for a week.
This should be fun.

1 comment:

  1. AAAHHH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

    I had a flour sack baby too!! Those baby dolls are expensive... if you want a cute one that looks like a baby. I remember standing there in high school deciding if I wanted to spend my money on a doll I was going to destroy.
    My baby survived... your grandbaby will too. :)

    ReplyDelete