About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 30, 2011

#303/365--Sew, No

I'm almost too embarrassed to post this.
I attempted to sew Lauren's Halloween costume.  Twice.
It didn't work out for us.
I didn't even take pictures because I was so...sew...embarrassed. The first try, I sewed all the way around the dress and didn't leave holes for the head/arms.  It could have been a pillow, had I stuffed it and sewed it shut.

The second try, I tangled the thread up in the machine a few times...but when I finally had the dress completed...it was too small. 

Please.  Don't tell me how to fix it.  I don't want to know. I prefer store-bought.  Martha Stewart, I am not.
At least I can make a pillow...

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHAHA! I love you but I am DYING that you sewed right past the head and arms. Oh my, Janelle. That is pure greatness. Now, to make yourself feel better and not alone in the "Halloween kinda screwed me" club, check out my latest post on Emily's blog. :D

    ReplyDelete