About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 26, 2011

#359/365--Junkie

I have found a new hobby...a new addiction, if you will.  I am an oxygen junkie.  I know, I know that sounds wrong.  We come by oxygen naturally, we breathe in, we exhale...it happens automatically, our bodies keeping us alive.  That's what I mean.  I like feeling alive.  I love inhaling.  No...not the "Clinton inhale."  But that crisp, fresh air I intake on my run.  That is my newest hobby.  Running.  I'm not good at it yet, but I love it.  I woke up this morning craving the deep inhales, the panting, the shortness of breath, the cold breeze through my hair.   After my run, while I was in "cool down" mode, I took some pictures.  Of things I probably wouldn't otherwise notice...





1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I LOVE running too! I need to get back to it.

    ReplyDelete