About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 12, 2011

#345/365--Gangsta Hoodlum

Michael and I played Monopoly tonight. I always limit the time we play--I mean...for me, that game goes on for hours and hours...and, well, with a school-aged kid, on a school night...we can only carry on for so long.  Besides..I cannot stand this game.  Never, ever, ever have I liked it.  For the sake of my children having the "Monopoly Experience," I bought the stupid game--I even bought the updated version, thinking I'd like it better...maybe.  No.  I still do not like this game.  And, in the course of the hour or so that we played, Michael found himself in jail no less than (possibly more than--we quit counting) SIX times. 

But, it isn't about whether or not I like the game.  It's about the quality time I spend with my kiddo..."just visiting..." :)

1 comment: