About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 28, 2011

#240/365--Melting

Michael was in a soccer tournament this weekend.  His first time to play soccer, ever.  And, it was hot.  Hot is an understatement.  I don't think I've ever perspired, glowed, sweated...as much as I did yesterday.  His first game was at noon.  Lauren and I hid under my umbrella to avoid the penetrating rays of the sun...

...and my poor baby...
...sweltered in that long sleeve, goalie shirt...
I am told those shirts are made especially to retain your sweat so that you stay cool...?
He told me he wasn't hot.
All I can say, I guess, is, I'm glad he had fun...
while I, on the other hand, looked as if I had been swimming.  Ew.

1 comment:

  1. Eww. I feel so bad for y'all! We had a party outside yesterday and it was 101. I thought Everett was going to melt away and take me with him!

    ReplyDelete