About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

#224/365--Prize Game Night

I can't take credit for this wonderful idea...credit goes to my friend, Tara.   I gave each kiddo
$5 to spend at the $1 store.  The rule was they had to pick 5 things that anyone would like...not specific to just them...and not show the other person.  Then, we brought it all home and put each item in a brown paper sack.  These were to be the prizes for the winners of these games...


We ordered pizza and listened to the Rangers while we played Scattergories, Jenga, Scrabble, and Uno.  We didn't make it to the others because the night ran longer than we thought.  And you might already know we played Phase 10 earlier in the day.  Here's some of the prizes they picked out:


Ok so it was mostly candy.  What else can you do on the last day of summer? 
You gotta make it count!
Sweetness.

1 comment:

  1. Sweetness for sure!! :) I did that once for a mother's day brunch long time ago. I had my mom and aunt over. We all played bingo and the winners picked a prize out decorated brown paper sacks!! It was loads of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete